ICMA-RC has streamlined the process for logging into your ICMA-RC account. In addition, you are now required to provide an email address in order to use Account Access. Here are simple instructions for logging in:
- New Account Access users who have not yet established a user ID and password should go to the Login page, and click on the blue “Create Your Own Account" button and follow the instructions provided.
- Current Account Access users should go to the Login page, enter your user ID in the User ID box, and click on the orange “Login” button.
- You will then see the security image you have previously chosen and a password box. If you are logging in from a different computer or browser than the last time you logged in, you will also see one of your security questions.
- Enter your password in the box under “Your Password,” and enter the answer to your security question in the box under the question, if requested.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- If you have not already provided an email address to ICMA-RC, you will be prompted to enter an email address on the next screen. Enter your email address and click on the “Login” button. You will be required to enter an email address in order to proceed from this screen.
Once you have entered all required information and clicked on the "Login" button, you will have successfully completed the Account Access login process. You can now review your account information and securely conduct transactions at your convenience!