Video Series: Your 457 Plan & Investing Questions Answered
We are pleased to provide this video series to help public employees like you make educated decisions about saving for retirement, with answers to frequently asked questions about your 457 deferred compensation retirement plan.
Click on any of the links below to view sections of the video that discuss topics you'd like to learn more about.
457 Deferred Compensation Plan Basics
- What is a 457 Deferred Compensation Plan?
- What is the advantage of tax deferred income?
- How does 457 Deferred Compensation fit in with other retirement income?
- Why should I start saving now?
- How do I enroll?
- How much should I contribute?
- Is it too late to begin saving?
- What happens when it's time to get my money?
To view a running transcript of the audio portion of each video, click on the logo in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
For additional videos to help you understand investing concepts, please visit our Online Multimedia Center.